Golden Technologies-The Maxi Comfort
- MaxiComfort recline options include TV Watching, Zero Gravity, Sleep, and Trendelenburg.
- Offering Autodrive with programmable memory settings
- Includes our Exclusive Power Pillow for powered head and neck comfort
- Exclusive Bucket Seat design
- Weight Capacity: 375lbs
- Fits all users between 5’7″ and 6’2″
- Limited Lifetime Warranty; wood and metal
- 7 Year warranty; motor and electronics
The Comforter PR-505 with MaxiComfort now features in-stock power lift recliners that are available to ship in 1-2 business days! Upgrades, like heat & massage, have been removed to ensure your Comforter PR-505 ships immediately.
When it's time to relax and unwind, allow Golden's patented MaxiComfort Zero-Gravity Positioning Technology to offer more comfort than any other lift and recline chair available today. MaxiComfort allows you to recline in the zero gravity-like position developed by NASA, reducing lower back pain and relieving muscle tension. You can also elevate the hips to relieve lower back pain or recline with your feet above your heart to relieve swelling in your lower extremeties.
One of the buttons on the hand control moves you to the Trendelenburg position, which raises one's feet above the head and heart to help relieve swelling to the feet and legs. The remote is pre-programmed with recline settings for TV watching and Zero-Gravity, plus programmable buttons that let you save your favorite position
What You Need to Know When Ordering
In addition to Free Curbside Delivery, several premium delivery options are available, see details at right. Inside Delivery brings the box indoors, ground level only. Curbside Delivery and Tech Set-Up brings the box to your residence, then a technician comes by appointment to unbox and perform the initial set up. If you need additional service, White Glove Delivery is available as well.
Please note: Delivery agents are not permitted to conduct patient training on this equipment
* FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments.