eWheels-81 The Dude Scooter
- COLOR: The Dude
- POWER: Electric
- WATTS: 500 Watt
- MOTOR TYPE: Transaxle differential brushless motor
- AMPS: 20 AH
- VOLTS: 48 Volt
- DIMENSIONS: 61”*29”*41”
- BATTERIES: 48 volt lead acid maintenance free battery
- TIRE SIZE: 16”/2.5”
- CHARGER: Smart charger included
- SPEED: Up to 18mph
- DISTANCE: Up to 45 miles per charge (distance varies by riders weight , terrain, road surface etc.)
- THROTTLE TYPE: Variable speed control- Twist Throttle
- KEY START: Yes
- BRAKING SYSTEM: Front and rear braking system
- DRIVE SYSTEM: Brushless motor
- HEAD LIGHT: Yes
- CARTON SIZE: Shipped on a pallet
- SHIPPING WEIGHT: 280 lbs
- NET WEIGHT: 200 lbs
- ELECTRIC LIGHT: Yes
- BATTERY INDICATOR: Yes
- STORAGE BASKET: Yes
- SHOCK ABSORBER: Two rear shock absorber on the frame
- ALARM: Anti-theft alarm
The EW-81 “Dude” scooter pretty much speaks for itself. Delivered in an iridescent black with hand-painted orange, red and yellow flames, the “Dude” scooter is the perfect substitute for a sidewalk Hot Rod, and even comes with a solar-powered wireless sound system.
This scooter motorcycle comes with a variety of safety features and storage options. It features a full lighting system that includes a headlight with a high and low beam, tail and brake lights and turn signals. An anti-theft alarm is also included that sounds if the scooter is moved after the rider has locked it. This mobility aid also comes with a seat belt and two rear shock absorbers on the frame. There are several storage options as well. A large cargo basket is attached to the back of the scooter. Additionally, there is a locking glove box and a locking storage compartment under the seat, providing plenty of room for any items you might take along for the ride.
What You Need to Know When Ordering
In addition to Free Curbside Delivery, several premium delivery options are available, see details at right. Inside Delivery brings the box indoors, ground level only. Curbside Delivery and Tech Set-Up brings the box to your residence, then a technician comes by appointment to unbox and perform the initial set up. If you need additional service, White Glove Delivery is available as well.
Please note: Delivery agents are not permitted to conduct patient training on this equipment
* FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments.