Drive Cruiser III Wheelchair
- Includes flip-back detachable arms and swing-away footrests
- Depth adjustable seat depth, 16" or 18"
- Tool free adjustable front riggings
- Dual axles allow for hemi height foot propelling
- Available in 16", 18" and 20" seat widths
- Quick-Release Axles: No
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs.
- Weight: 36 lbs.
The 18" Cruiser III Wheelchair with Flip Back Detachable Desk Arms and Elevating Leg rests by Drive Medical has a carbon steel frame that eliminates seat guides and allows for custom back inserts and accessories. The silver vein finish is attractive and easy to maintain. The precision sealed wheel bearing, in front and rear, ensure long lasting performance and reliability, while the 8" front caster wheels provide a smooth ride over most surfaces. The dual axle and removable, flip back, desk arms makes transferring easy. Comes standard with, detachable flip back desk arms, elevating leg rests, black nylon upholstery, composite Mag-style wheels and push to lock wheel locks.
What You Need to Know When Ordering
In addition to Free Curbside Delivery, several premium delivery options are available, see details at right. Inside Delivery brings the box indoors, ground level only. Curbside Delivery and Tech Set-Up brings the box to your residence, then a technician comes by appointment to unbox and perform the initial set up. If you need additional service, White Glove Delivery is available as well.
Please note: Delivery agents are not permitted to conduct patient training on this equipment
* FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments.