Glion SNAPnGO Travel Scooter
- Aircraft Quality Aluminum Frame - Base Weight 31 lbs
- Rider Weight Limit: 300 lbs
- Removable Panasonic lithium-ion battery pack：3 lbs
- 250-watt electric hub motor (600-watt peak output)
- Range: 15 miles
- Three Speed Settings: 3 mph, 4.5 mph & 6 mph
- Size Folded: 14″x22”x40″
- Smooth-riding honeycomb never-flat tires
- Removable Panasonic lithium-ion battery pack: 3-5 years of useful life, 237 watt-hours
- Meets FAA requirement for travel mobility scooter
- Right thumb forward control and left thumb reverse control
- Default electric braking mode when thumb controls are released
- Hand brake activates rear drum brake and electric motor brake
- Front and rear LED Lights
- Deluxe seat with back and arm rests.
- Detachable and collapsible front storage basket and drink holder included.
- Bicycle-style travel seat optional
The base SNAPnGO weighs only 31 pounds — about the same as a packed suitcase — and folds easily to fit in your back seat or trunk. To set it up, step on the foot pedal to raise the t-bar and snap it into running position, insert the seat post to attach the seat.
Highly maneuverable and easy to drive, you simply press the right thumb control to go forward, the left thumb control for reverse and squeeze the left brake lever to stop. In addition, the release of the throttle engages an electronic motor brake for smooth stopping and precision control. The mechanical rear brakes will ensure additional stopping power when needed. When darkness falls, front and rear LED lights help keep you safe. It has three speed settings to accommodate various environments and has a rider weight capacity of up to 300 pounds.
Riders should be able to stand and walk independently or with limited assistance and have good vision, strength, coordination and balance to safely operate the Glion SNAPnGO. They must be able to mount or dismount the SNAPnGO scooter without help, or risk of falling.
What You Need to Know When Ordering
In addition to Free Curbside Delivery, several premium delivery options are available, see details at right. Inside Delivery brings the box indoors, ground level only. Curbside Delivery and Tech Set-Up brings the box to your residence, then a technician comes by appointment to unbox and perform the initial set up. If you need additional service, White Glove Delivery is available as well.
Please note: Delivery agents are not permitted to conduct patient training on this equipment
* FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments.