GLION SNAPnGO Travel Mobility Scooter Lightest Scooter On The Market (7.0ah Battery)
This is the lightest scooter on the market. With seat item is 36 pounds without the seat, the scooter only with batteries is only 28 Pounds! Folds up very easy transports even easier. Comes with a front basket. This scooter is very durable most balanced 3 wheeler scooter on the market. Military designed tires "Honey Comb non flat tires" Extremely comfortable due to nice seat! Let us know if you have any question Las Vegas Mobility Store
There is no other scooter as light or as durable. Very easy to transport!
• A portable, personal travel mobility scooter.
• Aircraft-quality aluminum frame.
• Smooth-riding honeycomb never-flat tires.
• Detachable 36 v, 7.0 Ah lithium-ion battery pack.
• Meets FAA requirement for airline travel mobility scooter.
• Default electric braking mode when thumb controls are released.
• Hand brake activates dual rear drum brakes and electric motor brake.
• Front and rear LED lights.
• Vertical self-standing and dolly feature saves storage space and enhances portability.
• Deluxe seat with back and arm rests, charger, and battery included.
• Detachable, collapsible canvas front storage basket included.
• Bicycle-style travel seat optional.
• Safe, durable, maintenance-free and reliable design.
• Clean, quiet, lithium-ion battery-powered motor.
• Can travel 500 miles on $1 of electricity.
• Range of 15 miles on a full charge.
• Lightweight and practical for easy portability.
• One Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty with Nationwide Scooter Repair Network.
• Maximum Rider Weight: 300 lbs/136 kg
• Frame Net Weight (without battery or seat): 31 lbs/14.5 kg
• Deluxe seat w/ armrests: 15 lbs/7 kg (w/o armrests 11 lbs/5 kg)
• Travel Seat (sold as an accessory): 4 lbs/2 kg
• 7.0 ah Li-Ion Battery: 3 lbs/2 kg
• Speed setting 1: 3 mph/5 kmh
• Speed setting 2: 4.5 mph/7 kmh
• Speed setting 3: 6 mph/11 kmh
• Meets FAA requirement for airline travel mobility scooter
• Size folded: 14x22x40 inches/36x56x102 cm
• Seat Height from Ground: 22 inches/56 cm
• Handlebar Height from Ground: 34 inches/86 cm
• Adjustable Distance between Seat and Handlebar: 9.5 to 12 inches
• Range per charge: 15 miles/25 km
• Motor: 250W (Peak 600 w) brushless electric hub motor
• Battery: Panasonic Lithium Ion 7.0 Ah
• Battery charge time: 2 hours 75%, 3.5 hours 100%
• Battery life cycle: 1000+ cycles (3-5 years)
• Frame: 6061-T6 aircraft grade aluminum alloy (powder-coated)
• Tires: 8-inch honeycomb never-flat tires
• Riders should be able to stand and walk independently or with limited assistance and have good vision, strength, coordination and balance to safely operate the Glion SNAPnGO. They must be able to mount or dismount the SNAPnGO scooter without help, or risk of falling.