MK Battery 12V 40 AH Sealed Gel (Pair)
- 12 volts and 40 AMP hours
- Sold in Pairs
- Total weight 64 lbs.
- Measures 6.62"W x 7.76"L x 6.87"H each
- Safe for travel on planes
- Deep Cycle Premium sealed batteries capable of up to 500 cycles that are fully laboratory tested.
- Gelled/Suspended Electrolyte No liquid of any kind; battery is completely sealed. Safe in any position.
- Maintenance Free Water is never added; low liability
- Travel & Ship Easily MK batteries are F.A.A, IATA, and UPS approved.
- Last longer than comparable wet lead/acid and marine batteries.
- Are approved for airline and public transportation
- Do not need to be fully discharged before recharging.
- Do not develop a "memory" that limits their recharging
- Do not need to be recharged with lower amps than wet lead/acid batteries
- Will not automatically discharge if put on concrete.
When you think quality Deep Cycle batteries, think of MK Battery. Their premium gel sealed battery products have been the number one choice for years by the leading wheelchair and scooter manufacturers. When it comes to performance and quality, the MK Gel is the standard.
Benefits of an Advanced "Gel/Sealed" Battery
Battery technology has changed tremendously in just the past few years. In fact, size-for-size, MK's advanced gel/sealed batteries deliver more power and more consistent performance than other types and brands of mobility batteries. Better still, and contrary to popular belief, MK's performance proven gel/sealed designs: