Pride Revo 2.0 4-Wheel Scooter
Pride FDA Class II Medical Devices
are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments.
“FDA Class II Medical Device"
Revo 2.0 4-Wheel Features:
- 400 lbs. weight capacity
- Up to 5 mph maximum speed
- 52" turning radius
- 17.8 miles per charge at 200 lbs., 12.4 miles per charge at 400 lbs.
- Ergonomic delta tiller
- LED headlight
- Easy-to-grip tiller adjustment knob
- Comfort-Trac front and rear suspension
- Durable and stylish rear bumper
- Easily accessible tie down points (for transport of unoccupied scooter)
- Easily charge the batteries on or off the unit
- Flat-free, non-scuffing tires
- Seat designed for extreme comfort
- Standard front basket
- Standard under seat storage
- Ultra heavy-duty drive-train with 70 amp controller
- User-friendly console
- USB mobile device charging port
Varies with user weight, terrain type, battery amp-hour (AH), battery charge, battery condition and tire condition. These specifications can be subject to a variance of (+/- 10%).