24V 2AH CHARGER
- Short Circuit Protection - Prevents damage caused when operating in a short circuit condition for an indefinite period of time. The charger is "self-recovering" when the fault condition is removed.
- Reverse Polarity Protection - Prevents damage when positive and negative polarities are connected in reverse.
- Fully Automatic Operation - Safely charges and maintains a full charge. the final stage of charging is the float mode and the battery may remain connected indefinitely. In this mode, the charger maintains fully charged condition.
- Designed to Prevent Over Charging - Automatically switches to Float Mode.
- Low Voltage Protection - When the battery voltage is below a preset value, the charger will not start charging.
- Charging time varies greatly with level of battery depletion.
This is a Premium quality 24 Volt 2AH XLR connector battery charger. Suitable for use on sealed lead acid (SLA) batteries of size 12 Amp Hour or larger. Typical applications include electric scooters, mobility scooters, and power chairs equipped with an off-board charging female XLR socket.
Automatic shut off when battery charging is complete. Charging time varies greatly with level of battery depletion.