ewheels- 08 Fat Tire Electric Scooter
- A weight capacity of 350 lbs
- Scooter weighs 128 lbs
- A speed of 20 MPH
- Max Driving distance 23 Miles
- One extended bicycle seat with sitting space for two people. The seat is 28 inches from the ground, LxWxH of 23x8x7.5 inches
- Alarm System
- Floor clearance of 7 inches and steering height is 48 inches from the ground
- Electric Hub Motor of 800W, 12 AH, and electric power of 60 Volts
- One Lithium Ion battery of 60V and 12 AH, and a smart charger
- A Hydraulic Disc Brake system with a visible twist throttle
- Key start feature
- Wireless Bluetooth Speakers
- Front fork suspension
- Bbattery indicator
- LED headlights
This scooter’s most distinctive quality is the wireless Bluetooth speaker for the people who love to cruise with some audio-muse. However, let’s not limit the EW-08 to one high-tech feature alone, here are some of the additional head-turning specs.
Equipped with a double-passenger capacity, and a powerful capacity to cover 23 Miles per hour at a speed of 20 miles per hour, the EW-08 Model by E-Wheels might just turn your head.
It has a sleek, stylish, ‘flat’-looking, space-saving modern design and comes with a high-tech Bluetooth audio speaker for riders to enjoy some music. On the not-so-positive side, however, it might not be the best option out there if you rely on your scooters for punctuality on the regular.
Easy enough to operate, fun to use, and pretty budget-friendly at the price of only $1200, the EW-08 is a good option for people looking for something low-key, low-maintenance and fun-filled.
What You Need to Know When Ordering
In addition to Free Curbside Delivery, several premium delivery options are available, see details at right. Inside Delivery brings the box indoors, ground level only. Curbside Delivery and Tech Set-Up brings the box to your residence, then a technician comes by appointment to unbox and perform the initial set up. If you need additional service, White Glove Delivery is available as well.
Please note: Delivery agents are not permitted to conduct patient training on this equipment
* FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments.