eWheels-52-4 Wheel Mobility Scooter
- 700 Watt Brushless Motor
- 60 Volt , 20 AH
- Maximum Rider Weight 500lbs.
- Variable Speed Twist Throttle
- Foot Brake
- Seat Size 18” wide, 19” deep, 19” height
- Seat Base from floor height 25”
- Large Rear Locking Cargo Box
- Under Seat Storage
- Smart Charger
- Cup Holder
- Parking Brake
- Digital Dash
- Digital Speedometer
- Cruise Control
- 3 Speed Settings
- USB Port
- Turn Signals, Brake Lights, High/Low Beam Lights
- Battery Indicator Gauge
- Keyless Fop Start/Stop operation
- Alarm System/Keyless
- Extra Wide Tubeless Tires
- Front Tire Size 14”/ 4.5” tubeless
- Rear Tire Size 12”/4” tubeless
- Overall Length 70 “ inch
- Overall Width 27” inch
- Overall Height 43” inch
- Height for Transport 43” inch
- Ground Clearance 6” inch
- Wheelbase 41” inch
- Outside Front Wheel Base 22” inch
- Outside Rear Wheel Base 24” inch
The EW 52 by EWheels has got you covered. From plenty of storage space, a fantastic drive range, and amenities you would expect to find on a car, this scooter will meet all of your expectations and then some. Even standard features you'll find on a scooter are amped up with the 52. The 52 goes up to 15 mph and can travel up to 43 miles on a single charge. It has large pneumatic wheels and an impressive 6 inch ground clearance, so this scooter can handle a variety of terrains. As for controls, the 52 features a twist throttle design for variable speed control and three different speed settings. There is a push button for driving the scooter in reverse, a cruise control setting, and a comfortable foot brake for an intuitive driving experience.
There are rear view mirrors, turn signals, high and low-beam headlight settings, and even hazard lights for safety. Enjoy music while you're out and about with a music system that features two stereo speakers and push button controls on the digital electric dashboard. The EW 52 has FM radio capabilities, and can play music when inserting an SD card. It has an auxiliary plug in built in that accepts most auxiliary cords.
What You Need to Know When Ordering
In addition to Free Curbside Delivery, several premium delivery options are available, see details at right. Inside Delivery brings the box indoors, ground level only. Curbside Delivery and Tech Set-Up brings the box to your residence, then a technician comes by appointment to unbox and perform the initial set up. If you need additional service, White Glove Delivery is available as well.
Please note: Delivery agents are not permitted to conduct patient training on this equipment
* FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments.