GLION SNAPnGO Travel Scooter - Battery 9.8AH
- Right thumb forward control and left thumb reverse control.
- Default electric braking mode when thumb controls are released.
- Hand brake activates dual rear drum brakes and electric motor brake.
- Front and rear LED lights.
- Vertical self-standing and dolly feature saves storage space and enhances portability.
- Deluxe seat with back and arm rests, charger, and battery included.
- Detachable, collapsible canvas front storage basket included.
- Bicycle-style travel seat optional.
- Safe, durable, maintenance-free and reliable design.
- Clean, quiet, lithium-ion battery-powered motor.
- Can travel 500 miles on $1 of electricity.
- Range of 15 miles on a full charge.
- Lightweight and practical for easy portability.
- One Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty with Nationwide Scooter Repair Network.
- Maximum Rider Weight: 300 lbs/136 kg
- Frame Net Weight (without battery or seat): 31 lbs/14.5 kg
- Deluxe seat w/ armrests: 15 lbs/7 kg (w/o armrests 11 lbs/5 kg)
- Travel Seat (sold as an accessory): 4 lbs/2 kg
- 8 ah Li-Ion Battery: 3 lbs/2 kg
- Speed setting 1: 3 mph/5 kmh
- Speed setting 2: 4.5 mph/7 kmh
- Speed setting 3: 6 mph/11 kmh
- Meets FAA requirement for airline travel mobility scooter
- Size folded: 14x22x40 inches/36x56x102 cm
- Seat Height from Ground: 22 inches/56 cm
- Handlebar Height from Ground: 34 inches/86 cm
- Adjustable Distance between Seat and Handlebar: 9.5 to 12 inches
- Range per charge: 15 miles/25 km
- Motor: 250W (Peak 600 w) brushless electric hub motor
- Battery: Panasonic Lithium Ion 9.8 Ah
- Battery charge time: 2 hours 75%, 3.5 hours 100%
- Battery life cycle: 1000+ cycles (3-5 years)
- Frame: 6061-T6 aircraft grade aluminum alloy (powder-coated)
- Tires: 8-inch honeycomb never-flat tires
This is the lightest scooter on the market. With seat item is 36 pounds without the seat, the scooter only with batteries is only 28 Pounds! Folds up very easy transports even easier. Comes with a front basket. This scooter is very durable most balanced 3 wheeler scooter on the market. Military designed tires "Honey Comb non flat tires" Extremely comfortable due to nice seat.
Riders should be able to stand and walk independently or with limited assistance and have good vision, strength, coordination and balance to safely operate the Glion SNAPnGO. They must be able to mount or dismount the SNAPnGO scooter without help, or risk of falling.
What You Need to Know When Ordering
In addition to Free Curbside Delivery, several premium delivery options are available, see details at right. Inside Delivery brings the box indoors, ground level only. Curbside Delivery and Tech Set-Up brings the box to your residence, then a technician comes by appointment to unbox and perform the initial set up. If you need additional service, White Glove Delivery is available as well.
Please note: Delivery agents are not permitted to conduct patient training on this equipment
* FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments.