MK Battery 12V-88 AH Sealed Gel (Pair)
- 12 volts and 88 AMP hours
- Sold in Pairs
- Total weight 126 lbs.
- Each Battery Measures 6.56"W x 12.83"L x 9.30"H
- Safe for travel on planes
- Weight: 124 lbs.
- Deep CyclePremium sealed batteries capable of up to 500 cycles that are fully laboratory tested.
- Gelled/Suspended Electrolyte No liquid of any kind; battery is completely sealed. Safe in any position.
- Maintenance FreeWater is never added; low liability
- Travel & Ship EasilyMK batteries are F.A.A, IATA, and UPS approved
- Last longer than comparable wet lead/acid and marine batteries.
- Are approved for airline and public transportation.
- Do not need to be fully discharged before recharging.
- Do not develop a "memory" that limits their recharging.
- Do not need to be recharged with lower amps than wet lead/acid batteries.
- Will not automatically discharge if put on concrete.
Their premium gel sealed battery products have been the number one choice for years by the leading wheelchair and scooter manufacturers. When it comes to performance and quality, the MK Gel is the standard.
Benefits of an Advanced "Gel/Sealed" Battery
Battery technology has changed tremendously in just the past few years. In fact, size-for-size, MK's advanced gel/sealed batteries deliver more power and more consistent performance than other types and brands of mobility batteries. Better still, and contrary to popular belief, MK's performance proven gel/sealed designs.